Working at Geode
Geode Capital Management is a global systematic investment manager.
With a robust infrastructure and talented investment professionals, Geode offers clients the scale of a large asset management firm, with benefits of a versatile platform - flexibility and customization. Our firm is able to offer institutional investors the essential building blocks for todays changing investment landscape.
The talent hired today, helps us build the future of investment management tomorrow, across portfolio management, trading, technology, business development, compliance, finance, human resources, legal, operations, and strategic initiatives.
Our headquarters are located in Boston’s financial district, the center of one of the world’s most vibrant finance and technology hubs.
Geode is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and supports a diversified work environment. Geode enhances the employee experience with a culture of engagement, wellness, diversity, inclusion, equity and a focus on being environmentally conscious.
Workplace Inclusion Statement: Geode recognizes the value that employees' individual differences can bring to the workplace. These differences may include attributes such as gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation or age, and may also include differences in styles of work, communications or thinking. The firm endeavors to create an inclusive work environment:
- That supports the firm’s beliefs, values and business objectives
- That fully leverages all employees' contributions to Geode's success
- Where employees are treated with dignity and respect
- That challenges employees to grow and develop professionally
- That fosters innovation and creativity
- That encourages employees to demonstrate initiative, individual responsibility and teamwork to achieve business goals
Partnerships: Geode has partnered with Tomorrow’s Women TODAY, Boston Women’s Leadership Council and 100 Women in Finance, empowering women through connection. Geode is also a corporate partner with The Partnership, Inc.
In addition, Geode supports many other organizations that coincide with our mission to enhance our community including:
- Bottom Line
- Community Servings
- Equal Justice Initiative
- Cradles to Crayons
- Year Up
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF) and it’s Lighted Pathways Intern Program
EMPLOYEE CONNECTION THROUGH EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUPS
Our people are our greatest asset. As a firm, we all come together daily for a morning meeting where we review market highlights and share any firm updates or announcements.
Our Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for our employees to connect internally and externally, create informal mentoring relationships and strengthen their leadership skills.
WE! our Women’s Network
The Geode Women’s Exchange’s mission is to empower, motivate, challenge and support the women of Geode Capital Management. WE! is a community of professionals looking to better themselves both personally and professionally, as well as be a resource to others at the firm and to give back to those less fortunate outside of the firm.
GDI, Geode’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee. #ONEGEODE
GDI supports Geode’s commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion and creates a positive work environment by actively contributing to Geode’s mission, values and efforts specific to diversity and inclusion as defined in Geode’s Workplace Inclusion Statement. GDI helps to further develop the Geode community and focuses on efforts such as recruitment and retention, internal and external awareness building, impact on business decisions, community engagement and professional development.
Within GDI, we have four subcommittees including
- Events & Education
- Communications & Marketing
- Partnerships & Networking
Geode Capital’s Benefit Package
Geode Capital Management provides a generous and comprehensive benefit package. In addition to our Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans, we offer:
- 401K Matching and Annual Profit Sharing Contributions
- $1,000 annual charitable match
- Health Savings Accounts
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement / CFA and Certificate Reimbursements
- Student Debt Employer Contributions
- Health & Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Generous Time off package that includes PTO and Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Family and Parental Leaves
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
- Supplemental Benefits including Voluntary Life, AD&D, STD and LTD
- Commuter Benefits including 50% share of transit expense
- Employee discount programs
- Volunteer opportunities and employee events
- Flexible working arrangements