Geode is seeking a Trade Operations Associate to become an integral member of our Operations Team responsible supporting Trading, Portfolio Management, Finance and Compliance.
Trade settlement, cash management, position reconciliation, security reference data maintenance, corporate actions research, and communication with custodians and prime brokers.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3+ years of experience in custody or accounting.
- Experience with various asset classes including equities, fixed-income securities, and derivatives
- Strong working experience with counterparty back-offices (brokers & custodians).
- Solid working knowledge of Excel, database queries, and database reports.
- Experience with order management, security master, and post-trade systems.
- Familiarity with SQL, VBA
- Knowledge of, or the ability to analyze tax implications on complex portfolios.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well within groups both large and small.
- Honest, responsible, disciplined, self-starter and a leader.