Geode is seeking to hire a Portfolio Manager to manage international equity mandates. The candidate should have strong track record in managing international equity portfolios that utilize a systematic and quantitative investment process.
- Responsibilities include constructing optimal portfolios
- Monitoring positions, exposures and risk
- Working collaboratively with research and trading teams
- Articulating all aspects of the investment process effectively.
- Minimum of five years of experience in an international quantitative equity portfolio manager role
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (CFA preferred) with strong exposure to quantitative financial frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental and quantitative international equity factors and its relationship to security returns
- Strong knowledge of statistics, mathematics and programming used in financial modelling
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in working with various risk, attribution and data integration software tools
- Genuine interest in quantitative investing and thinking
- Effectively communicate investment process in both written and verbal form
- Enjoys working in a collegial environment & thrives in an intense & dynamic organization
- Manage portfolios within established systematic process with due care and compliance responsibilities
The ideal background will include at least five years of quantitative portfolio management experience in international equities. The candidate should also possess a strong understanding of statistical methods, equity financial modelling and portfolio construction techniques using various optimization and risk engines. Candidate should also be versatile in programming and utilizing various analytical, performance attribution and reporting tools.