The Associate will play an instrumental role in supporting Geode’s business development, consultant relations, and client service efforts. We are seeking an individual with institutional client service experience and strong interpersonal skills, to assist in driving forward team initiatives for successful business outcomes.
- Serve as the daily point of contact for institutional clients, responding to the needs of our clients with the appropriate level of urgency and detail
- Coordinate and prepare all client deliverables.
- Manage client administration within CRM (Salesforce).
- Build strong working relationships with key investment professionals and subject matter experts across the business including finance, legal, and compliance.
- Develop knowledge of the firm’s products, business lines, and client needs to assist in providing support.
- Contribute to the team’s on-going business development efforts including: investment management questionnaires (RFPs, RFIs, DDQs), marketing collateral, and presentations.
- Contribute to team projects and initiatives as directed.
- Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in investment management in a similar role.
- Solid business judgement, with a passion for fostering client relationships and upholding the integrity of our firm.
- Ability to assess and anticipate client needs and effectively drive priorities forward, leveraging a wide range of firm resources, to properly resolve initiatives.
- Strong work ethic, proactive initiative, and keen attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized and able to work independently, at times with limited direction.
- Knowledge of various asset classes including equity, commodity, and absolute return.
- Strong communication skills including writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to manage time-sensitive deadlines with competing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with a CRM system (Salesforce preferred).
- Advanced computer proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel) is required.