The C# / Angular 2+ Application Developer is responsible for implementing high quality technology solutions that primarily support the performance measurement, attribution analysis and reporting of investment results.
In this role, the Application Developer will be involved in the entire lifecycle of the project including design, build, test and implementation phases, ensuring quality and accuracy is maintained and on-going support.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes as proof-of-concepts for functionality;
- Assist with the development and customization of .NET / Angular code base using DevExpress components
- Assist with the development of database objects and stored procedures using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Assist with the development and customization of Angular, AJAX, CSS, XML, and HTML UI layers;
- Support the development of advanced reporting and new functions within the applications using .NET development and tools such as DevExpress, or various other reporting platforms
- Perform Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processing from various data sources into an aggregated data store;
- Interacts with business users to determine needs of modifications or enhancements;
- Provide assessment of technical impact of enhancement requests;
- Implement design and coding best practices into the implementation of the applications development;
- Support the development of logic flow charts and prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation;
- Provides advanced application support, including debugging;
- Responsible for quality assurance review and the evaluation of software products; and
- Ensure Acceptable Quality Levels are continually met. This includes objectives such as service delivery, code quality, and requirements capture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
- At least 5-7 years of experience in related field
- Knowledge of the SDLC phases and associated methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of object orientated programing using C#, .NET, Angular 2+, Entity Framework and SQL
- Preferably experience with DevExpress components
- Knowledge of LINQ, Entity Framework/NHibernate a plus
- Knowledge of SSRS and SSIS a plus