The Analyst will play an instrumental role in supporting Geode’s Business Development team. We are seeking an individual with institutional asset management experience and strong interpersonal skills, to assist in driving forward team initiatives for successful business outcomes.
- Manage business development content including: investment management questionnaires (RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, and Surveys), marketing collateral and presentations, and consultant databases.
- Serve as team administrator for CRM (Salesforce) helping to manage and synthesize team metrics, business pipeline, and other management reporting analytics.
- Coordinate team’s contribution to quarterly Board of Director meetings.
- Build strong working relationships with key investment professionals and subject matter experts across the business including finance, legal, and compliance.
- Develop knowledge of the firm’s products, business lines, and client needs to assist in providing support.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives as directed.
- Must possess a minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience working in investment management in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Experience working with CRM system (Salesforce preferred).
- Ability to assess and anticipate team needs (e.g. content, format, timeliness of materials) and effectively drive priorities forward across a wide range of firm resources to properly resolve initiatives.
- Knowledge of various asset classes including equity, commodity, and absolute return.
- Strong work ethic, proactive initiative, and keen attention to detail. Must be highly organized and able to work independently, at times with limited direction.
- Strong communication skills including writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to manage time-sensitive deadlines with competing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience using Qvidian RFP & proposal software is a plus.